2017 04 20
20 Apr 2017
After multiple iterations, we have a working tooltip solution via this pull request. A combined effort between myself and jorolf, these new tooltips should reflect what we used to have in osu-stable but at the same time add a new feel via animations.
Note that these are not heavily deployed throughout the interface yet; this will happen over time.
- Sliderbars sound effects have been tamed a bit.
- Fixed chat timestamps being in 12-hour time.
- API updates to allow statistics to be shown at the results screen.
- Taiko drumroll conversion fixes and tick design changes.
- Fix for lag when watching taiko in autoplay.
- Glow of health bar changes when objects are successfully hit.
New release available
2017.420.0 is now available from github releases (or via auto-update if you already have lazer installed)!
This build sees the initial release of the results screen to the public. As mentioned multiple times, the design is not yet complete, but it’s a huge leap forward from what we’ve had until now! You can click through to the results screen from leaderboards at song select, or play a map and experience it for yourself.