2017 05 12
12 May 2017
Better chat tabs
I finished implementing most of the updates to the chat design today #741.
More song progress information
Can now see time elapsed, time remaining and percentage complete, thanks to some work by Evast.
- You can now hit enter after typing a search in the playlist controller to play the first match #722.
- Regression fix for ruleset not always getting populated in a WorkingBeatmap #743.
- Added the ability to search options #728.
- Resizable chat #740.
- Multiple chat channels #739.
- Fixed occasional unexpected logouts (oauth refresh token wasn’t correctly being read from config) #736.
- Fixed chat textbox not always keeping focus #735.
- The osu!mania implementation is going smoothly. More on that from smoogi tomorrow, maybe!
- Fix for global hotkeys (like alt-enter) not working when a textbox has focus #706.
New release available
2017.512.0 is now available from github releases (or via auto-update if you already have lazer installed)! Contains everything from the last couple of days.